The Dare2b Slalom Ski Jacket offers keen skiers the ultimate combination of style and performance. With a striking, colourful design which is available in five different colourways, articulated sleeve design and a quilted silhouette, it’s definitely going to be a popular one on the slopes this season.
Highly waterproof and breathable with a durable water repellent finish and critically taped seams ensure you remain warm and dry, whilst numerous pockets are available for all your extra needs. Lightly textured fabric overlay detailing and chevron quilting with high warmth, low bulk fill mean you will stay warm and toasty even on colder days.
The Dare2b Slalom Ski Jacket is made from durable ARED VO2 20 000 polyester Oxford fabric, with four-way stretch material that allows enhanced aerobic mobility on the slopes. It also features a technical hood with wired peak and single pull adjuster, powder blocking snowskirt (detachable) with gel gripper, adjustable hem and cuffs to seal in the warmth, multiple pockets and a headphone port.
Click here for more gear reviews for the coming ski season.
- Waterproof and breathable, 4-way stretch fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Critically taped seams
- Grown on technical wire peaked hood with adjusters
- Articulated sleeve design
- 2 x lower zip pockets
- 1 x ski pass zip pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable shock cord hem system
- Quilted silhouette with 370g high loft polyester insulation
- Polyester lining with scrim back panel
- Detachable snow skirt with gel gripper tape
- 1 x internal zip pocket incl. headphone port and
- Mesh stow pocket with lens wipe cloth
- Available in 5 colours