Cozy Warmth, Energetic Hues
This limited-edition Danner x FP Movement Cloud Cap snow boot keeps your feet warm and comfy as you trek the streets of your favorite snow-covered town. It comes fully equipped with Danner Dry and PrimaLoft® insulation to keep feet dry and toasty as you run winter errands or enjoy a Hot Toddy outside by the fire. A Vibram® Arctic Grip AT outsole keeps your footing secure on icy sidewalks, while the vibrant, eye-catching colors ensure you stand out from the crowds.
The Danner Cloud Cap is an insulated snow boot designed for icy pavements and snowy terrain and features 400g of insulation to keep toes toasty + a Vibram Arctic Grip sole.
Key features include:
- 400G PrimaLoft® Insulation – PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation offers best-in-class insulation for repeated compression and durability, making it the go-to choice for insulated footwear.
- Vibram® Nisqually Arctic Grip Outsole – Using flex lines, a split heel and specially formulated Arctic Grip compound, this outsole provides the most advanced traction in wet and icy conditions.
- Suede & Textile Upper – Danner combines a durable suede with a lightweight textile to create an upper with modern performance and timeless Danner® durability
- Danner Dry – The 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long
- Danner Plyolite® midsole – Danner® Plyolite® midsole offers lightweight comfort and shock absorption
- Drawstring Closure – Simple and effective, the drawstring closure provides easy entry while keeping the snow and cold outside.
We regularly review the latest gear on our youtube channel see our 2022/23 Gear Playlist Here, or for the latest snow forecast and updates on where is best to ski now, as well as up to date gear reviews, you can check out our regular podcast here Apple | Spotify | Podcasts or search The White Out on your chosen podcast directory.