The Arc’teryx Shashka Jacket is the lightest women’s GORE-TEX Pro Jacket from the Canadian-based brand. The Shashka is the ideal 3L jacket designed for freeride touring and big mountain objectives.
Light, packable and durable, the fully featured Shashka provides GORE-TEX Pro protection on backcountry ski and snowboard tours for a mere 450 grams. The helmet compatible StormHood™ offers full coverage while maintaining peripheral vision, a powder skirt helps seal out snow, and the women’s specific design and articulated patterning elevate freedom of movement and performance.
The numerous pockets are simple and smart, WaterTight™ zippers won’t accumulate snow, and the Cohaesive® cordlocks are streamlined and efficient.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, durable
- GORE-TEX Pro three-layer construction delivers complete weather protection
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Womens' specific design for optimal fit and performance
- Helmet compatible StormHood™
- Cohaesive™ hood adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Angled pit zippers for easy venting
- Cohaesive™ hem adjustments for ease of use with mittens or gloves
- Pockets: Internal chest pocket, internal mesh dump pocket, lower sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic and snap closure
- Slide 'n Loc™ snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco® reflector