Ski Amis have launched their Autumn sale with catered chalet prices now from only £299 per person – with less than two months before the resorts open their doors, now is a great time to book a discounted ski deal! Ski Amis have catered chalets in La Tania, Les Menuires, La Plagne and Les Arcs – most have hot-tubs and some have saunas as well. The chalets are in good locations, close to the village centres, pistes and lifts – with some literally ski-in/ski-out.
The Ski Amis product is difficult to beat with their value-for-money approach – focussing on a high standard of food, consistent across all the chalets due to the fixed menu policy. The menu includes a FULL English breakfast option every day, with hand-made Irish sausages, traditional back bacon, Heinz beans as well as proper porridge – all imported from the UK to supplement the local products. The chalets are comfortable but not luxury – they all have the comforts of en-suite rooms, free WiFi, satellite TV and electric boot warmers – and there is no compromise on quality even when prices are slashed to £299!
Ski Amis also offer a “premium service” range where the focus is on adding little luxuries to enhance the chalet experience – upgraded bedrooms with quality linen and soft furnishings, bathrobes, hairdryers, pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes, additional cheeseboard course, after dinner liqueurs, coffee and chocolates and additional options with breakfast.
The Ski Amis staff are a cut above the rest! Of course they love to ski or snowboard but their main focus is ensuring every guest has a great holiday!
The company specialise in providing a flexible travel service – the prices do not include any travel arrangements so you can choose to travel however you like! Most guests book low-cost flights from their local airports and Ski Amis provide a fully licenced minibus transfer service from Geneva, Grenoble or Chambery from £90 per person return for a door-to-door service scheduled around your flight times. There are also discounted ferry crossings on offer for those who wish to self-drive, Eurostar ski-train tickets along with transfers from the station – or you can choose to make all your own arrangements.
- Early Bird Week 16th December – prices from £299 per person plus reduced price lift passes across all resorts
- Christmas – 23rd December – save up to £150 per person with prices starting from £499
- New Year – 30th December – save up to £380 per person with prices starting from £599
- New Year – 30th December – adult only offer with champagne 5-course meal on New Year’s Eve in selected premium service chalets
- 6th January – prices from only £399 per person with an additional 10% off ski passes in the Three Valleys and free kids passes on selected Paradiski chalets
- Half Term 10th February – save more than £1000 on a full chalet booking premium service in La Plagne (12-13 people)
- Easter 31st March school holidays – save up to £280 per person on the peak week with prices starting from only £599 per adult – free kids ski passes available in Paradiski chalets as well