The Oneskee Mark V snow suit is the highest performance suit Oneskee has ever produced. The collection offers both style and substance with its high performance and attention to detail.
The Mark V is made from a durable recycled nylon taslon outer shell with a recycled polyester taffeta lining, delivering both a soft hand feel with a 20k/20k waterproof and breathability performance.
It has fully taped seams, combo 60/80gsm wadding, waterproof zips and side ventilation ensure you remain dry and regulated whatever the weather.
Other details include a tricot lined chin protector, rear waterproof zip, quality raised rubber branding, internal après braces and much more.
Available Now at Oneskee.com
- Recycled Snow Sense outer shell fabric
- Recycled polyester taffeta lining
- 20k/20k waterproof and breathability performance
- Fully taped seams and a combination of 60/80gsm wadding on the body, arms and legs
- Two-way main zipper and arm ventilation
- Internal braces
- Six external waterproof pockets, inside pocket with headphone access and rear waterproof zip
- Reinforced fabric around the ankles
- Gaiters with non-slip elastic and hooks for ease of use
- Ankle zips with velcro fastening
- Glove clip
- Lycra wrist inners
- Helmet compatible hood