The Falke SK2 is the ultimate all-round skiing sock, with medium-volume cushioning, merino wool and fast moisture transport to ensure your feet are as comfortable as possible on the slopes this winter. It’s not often you get a great value ski sock that’s technical, comfortable and warm, so it’s no surprise these socks are a favourite in the skiing community.
Falke SK2 Key Features:
- Medium-volume cushioning for good protection
- Merino wool mixture for high thermal insulation
- Fast moisture transport provided by triple-layered structure
- Well-balanced comfort and shoe contact
- Optimal fit thanks to right and left cushioning, as well as toe box
The Falke SK2 women’s ski socks are ideal for recreational skiers who simply want a great fitting, warm ski sock. The medium-strength cushioning ensures optimal protection and balanced boot contact. Meanwhile, the rapid heat transport and moisture wicking of these socks plus their optimised shape guarantees superior comfort and a stress-free day’s skiing.
Keep your eyes peeled for a full tried-and-tested review coming soon!
- Material: 45% Polypropylene, 25% Acrylic, 20% Wool, 10% Polyamide
- Form: Anatomic
- Gender: Women
- Sole: Normal
- Padding: Medium-strong
- Shaft length: Knee
- Classics: SK2