The Dakine Signature Phantom Gore-Tex gloves are part of Dakine’s EP Artist Series, developed with the epic skier Eric Pollard. This is a full leather glove, featuring a GORE-TEX membrane and Gore Grip technology.
The result of this epic collaboration between athlete and brand is storm-ready performance and enhanced dexterity to manage your gear without removing your gloves. The leather is durable and supple, while a fleece lining and PrimaLoft® Gold insulation keep you warm. The design shares Pollard’s hand-drawn art inspired by the natural elements of the ocean and mountains.
Watch the full Dakine Signature Phantom Gore-Tex Gloves review on YouTube here.
- INSERT: GORE-TEX + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- INSULATION: PrimaLoft® Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 70g ]
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- LINING: 200g Silky High Pile Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Zipper