The Arc’teryx Shashka Pant is the dream pant for committed female tourers. Following last year’s success as the first ever women’s specific freeride touring pant, the Shashka has become a staple for female backcountry skiers.
With the advanced comfort of GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology, the Shashka delivers full waterproof protection with superior softness and breathability. A low bib helps keep out snow, and the ingenious TouringCuff™ simplifies boot buckle management without sacrificing protection from snow entry.
These pants have a low rise soft shell upper to enhance warmth. They are also super breathable, and durable with full weather protection making the Shashka the perfect freeride touring pant.
Side vents facilitate heat dump on ascents, and articulated e3D patterning elevates freedom of movement on traverses, uptracks and steep descents.
- Women's specific design and fit
- Side vents with two-way WaterTight™ zippers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and freedom of movement
- Full zipper waist to knee on right hand side, with three sliders
- Pockets: zip pocket on bib, right thigh zip pocket with key leash, left zip pocket with additional volume
- Waist & Belt Configuration
- Low bib with removeable suspenders
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Quick adjust TouringCuff™ allows for easy buckle management
- Hidden Recco® reflector