One of the most dependable pieces in the Arc’teryx lineup, the Atom LT Hoody has been a favourite of backcountry skiers for years. Now, its versatility has stepped up a notch, with a redesign for winter 2020-21 that has updated and refined all the elements that make the Atom LT a firm favourite for backcountry adventures.
With the ability to be worn as a midlayer or a standalone jacket, the Atom LT performs at the highest level across a variety of conditions and activities thanks to its versatile synthetic insulation and high degree of weather resistance.
This winter, the material has been upgraded to offer improved durability, thermal regulation and sustainability, the latter being something that Arc’teryx are working on across their collections. The new face fabric is a water resistant Tyono™ 20 fabric. Durable, breathable, light and wind resistant, you’ll definitely be thankful for this fabric when the weather isn’t quite playing ball!
The insulation has also had an update, with new Coreloft™ Compact insulation that is warmer, lighter and offers more lasting performance due to its enhanced resistance to packing. It retains warmth even when wet and is easily compressible, meaning quick storage in its own pocket, hood or sleeve.
In terms of fit and comfort, stretch side panels improve wear to give you great freedom of movement, while an insulated stormhood adds warmth. Even the cuff construction has been updated for easier on/off and layering!
An Aequora AirPerm Liner ensures exceptional breathability and aids temperature regulation during higher intensity activities. In line with Arc’teryx’s sustainability developments, his liner is dope-dyed, a less resource-intensive colouring process.
The new Arc’teryx Atom LT Hoody is available in a range of colours for men and women.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- Resilient Coreloft™ Compact 60 insulation retains loft
- Light, soft Tyono™ 20 is air permeable
- Performance stretch fleece side panels give ventilation
Design & Fit
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Adjustable, insulated, low profile StormHood™ with structured mini hood brim
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Custom TPU zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Improved cuff construction increases durability, eases layering and removal
- Laminated hem
- Slight drop hem
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Dope dyed lining fabric
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture