The French Alps are always busy in the February school half-term holiday period and with lots of different parts of your ski holiday to plan and prepare for, the last thing you want to be worrying about is food.
Whether it’s trying to source all the ingredients you need in expensive, small mountain supermarkets, or trying to book a table in an even more expensive, overcrowded resort restaurant, it’s additional stress and cost you can do without.
The obvious answer is to book your meals to be delivered ready prepared and waiting for you when you arrive in your apartment or chalet.
The service, provided by local specialists Huski, means everything is sorted so all you need do is heat and eat. Better still, you can order all the food you need, now, online, so it’s ready, waiting and paid-for before you even reach the resort. One less thing to worry about and another piece in the jigsaw you need to complete to make your ski trip feel like an actual holiday!
The Huski Difference:
* Convenient – no shopping, no cooking, more time to ski and less time spent doing chores. Flexibility on when you eat, unlike a catered holiday and you can order food for as few or as many evenings as you like.
* Value — cheaper than buying the same ingredients from the supermarket and cooking them yourself.
* Child-friendly meals – with the school holidays making family-friendly restaurants crazy busy there are no concerns finding a table for your family or negotiating a French menu to find something your children will eat.
* Quality food prepared locally – by Huski’s own professional chefs using recipes fine-tuned over the six years they’ve been operating.
* All dietary requirements catered for – veggie, vegan, gluten free, dairy free … or email/call Huski if your requirements are more complicated. We’re here to help.
* Delivery to ski resorts across the French Alps – delivered to your door.
* Easy communications – native English speakers to support you every step of the way.