InTheSnow review of the Thule RoundTrip Ski Roller 175cm
A spacious, reliable, rolling ski bag, The Thule RoundTrip Ski Roller will ensure your gear travels safely to each destination.
The Thule RoundTrip Ski Roller fits two pairs of skis easily. While this is extremely convenient, the last thing you would want is for your skis to be moving about within the bag, potentially damaging each other or the rest of your gear. Never fear! The guys and girls over at Thule have come up with some great protective features for the RoundTrip Ski Roller to protect your gear.
The padded cinch top ski sleeves in this bag provide ample protection for the tips of your skis and the padded divider that fits between the two pairs prevents the bindings from rubbing or scratching each other. There is also a sleeve in which to store your ski poles, which avoids any further damage to your skis in transit. It’s hard to imagine your skis could be more well looked after by a bag!
The two compression straps on the outside of the bag and the four on the inside are extremely helpful in keeping gear in place. These are helped out by the structural reinforcements at either end of the bag that reduce sag and ensure all your gear does not end up in a big mess at one end!
Ease of Transport
As a roller bag, the Thule RoundTrip is everything you could want in terms of movement. The smooth roller wheels and grab handles on the top, bottom and side of the bag make it incredibly easy to transport, lift and navigate this bag. Additionally, the Thule Roundtrip Ski Roller does come with a removable shoulder strap – just in case! The durable waterproof material of this bag and the strong YKK zippers mean that it will be a reliable companion for both you and your skis for years to come.
The Thule RoundTrip Ski Roller 175cm is quite large, there’s no denying that. It is going to be one of those that you sometimes struggle with in smaller transport. However, for the convenience and protection it brings, size really is no matter.
If the Thule Roundtrip Ski Roller isn’t quite your style, take a look at our reviews of other ski bags here.
Thule also offer a range of ski bags in different sizes and styles, so if you fancy something a bit different be sure to give them a browse.
• Protect your skis and outerwear and stay organized with the padded, cinch top ski sleeves
• Minimize sagging with structural reinforcements at the top and bottom of bag
• Comfortably transport and navigate with smooth wheels and multiple grab handles on ends, top and side of bag
• Store additional layers and accessories in internal zipped pocket
• Smooth, reliable access from durable YKK zippers
• Simplify stowing and retrieving your gear with an S-shaped zipper that coils around the bag
• Separate skis with a removable, padded divider that also doubles as a standing pad
• Keep gear from shifting with internal and external compression straps
• Fit two pairs of alpine skis up to 175 cm in length plus poles
• Deter theft with lockable zippers (lock sold separately)
Dimensions 183 x 46 x 19 cm
Weight 3.48 kg
Material 600D polyester
Snow & Rock national stores