Built on 25 years of rider-driven design and trusted performance, with testing and direct input from Dakine’s expert team riders, the Heli Series is fully equipped for winter’s deepest backcountry days. Rider-driven since day one.
Enough room for big missions if you pack light or smaller ones if you bring extra gloves, extra layer, extra chocolate bar—you get the idea. The Team Heli Pro 20L is the small, do-it-all pack with features demanded by backcountry or slackcountry exploration, including purpose-built snow tool sleeves, a large fleece-lined goggle pocket, and hydration sleeve that doubles as laptop storage off the mountain.
• Vertical snowboard carry
• Diagonal / A-frame ski carry
• Horizontal snowboard carry option
• Deployable helmet carry
• Backpanel zippered main access
• Quick dry mesh padded back panel
• Snow tool/shovel pocket with sleeves
• Large fleece lined goggle pocket • External quick-stash pocket
• Internal mesh pocket
• Insulated hydration sleeve
• 38mm padded hipbelt
• Rescue whistle on sternum strap