The Dainese HP1 M1 is the jacket for technical, aggressive skiers. Designed for high-intensity activity skiers that rarely stop, it has vents on the upper arm and torso sides that create air circulation inside the jacket. The HP1 also uses more breathable Dermizax NX membrane.
The jacket also displays a dedicated focus on ergonomics enhancing the skier’s movements from edge-to-edge.
- 3D padded ribbing along the shoulder blades
- Breathability 30.000 g/m2/24hrs
- Cohæsive™ embedded drawstring components
- Fully seam sealed
- Outer gloves back pocket
- Removable and adjustable hood
- Side and upper arm zip vents
- Snow skirt with loops for pants integration
- Water column 20.000 mm
- YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® water repellent front zipper