This dream trip includes flights and 6 nights’ luxury accommodation to be redeemed in winter 2023/24 worth approx. $10,000!
Experience the chance to get out of your comfort zone and go big in iconic Whistler. With an earned reputation for taking it to the next level, Whistler delivers thrills straight to the soul.
Experience vast alpine terrain, unwind with refined dining and unique activities, and take in the legendary mountain culture.
Simply enter your email below!
Grand Prize Includes:
Transportation & Accommodation
- Round-trip flights from a major city airport to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Round-trip private luxury transfers between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler courtesy of Luxury Transport Inc.
- Six nights’ accommodation at Fairmont Chateau Whistler, plus daily breakfast
- Experience 8,171 acres of terrain with 3-day lift tickets for Whistler Blackcomb
- Premium ski or snowboard rentals courtesy of Black Tie Ski Rentals
- Slide like an Olympian with a bobsleigh or skeleton experience at the Whistler Sliding Centre
- A day of cross-country skiing at Whistler Olympic Park
- A private ski / snowboard day with Extremely Canadian – choose between off-piste instruction or a backcountry adventure
- Immerse yourself in an enchanting multimedia night walk through the forest at Vallea Lumina
- A $90 gift card for Forged Axe Throwing
- A relaxing 60-minute massage and spa access to The Spa at Nita Lake Lodge
- Experience the art of British Columbia at Audain Art Museum
- Enjoy free admission and a $50 gift card to discover Indigenous culture at Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre
- Taste your way through Whistler with a Finer Things Tour courtesy of Whistler Tasting Tours
- Delight in an Original Box charcuterie arrangement compliments of Picnic Whistler
- $150 gift cards for Teppan Village and Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Plus, $100 gift cards for Hunter Gather Eatery & Taphouse and 21 Steps Kitchen + Bar
Approximate Grand Prize value: $10,000
Contest closes May 3, 2023 at 11:59 AM PST. The grand prize winner will be contacted by Tourism Whistler via the email address or telephone number provided on or about Tuesday, May 9, 2023.
InTheSnow General Competition Terms & Conditions
We have a regular Podcast called The White Out where we review the latest gear, talk about the latest snow forecast and updates on where is best to ski now, as well interviews with absolute ski legends AND we spotlight a resort every week and so much more. You can check out our regular podcast here Apple | Spotify | Podcasts or search The White Out on your chosen podcast directory.