The UK’s largest ski holiday operator, Crystal, have put ski holidays on sale for the winter after next, selling packages departing from 6 December 2021 until 10 April 2022.
Although the release date for holiday has been getting earlier and earlier each year, this is the earliest ever on-sale date with holidays available.
At the same time Crystal have sought to reassure customers booking for this coming winter that they have, they believe, all the variables covered in the ever shifting reality of coronavirus restrictions both in the UK and in ski resorts.
“It’s natural for people to feel anxious but we want our customers to know they can book a Crystal Ski Holiday with confidence,” said the company’s Managing Director, Chris Logan, adding, “All our holidays are ATOL protected and we have put in place our ‘peace of mind’ reassurances to allow flexible amends and give people as much reassurance as possible in the current climate.”
This list of ‘peace of mind’ reassurances, the company says, include:
- If a customer is diagnosed with COVID-19, or is showing symptoms and needs to self-isolate before they are due to travel, they can amend their holiday free of charge
- Anyone who can’t travel because they live in an area which goes into local lockdown can also amend their holiday free of charge
- If there are local restrictions in a resort which mean you can’t ski, customers will be proactively contacted so they can amend or cancel their holiday free of charge
- If customers need to quarantine when they arrive or return from a destination, they can amend or cancel their holiday free of charge
- If the FCO advises that all but essential travel is permitted to a destination, customers can amend or cancel for free
“We will make sure our customers are fully aware of any local regulations in place before they travel, and they will also have access to us 24/7 whilst they are away. We’ll always make sure our holidays always meet exceptionally high health and safety standards and are enjoyable for everyone,” added Mr Logan (pictured below).
All holidays include flights, transfers and accommodation, as well as the option to add lift passes, equipment and ski school, so everything is ready and customers can arrive and enjoy the slopes. For customers booking more than 12 weeks in advance, the deposit is as low as £100.
Crystal Ski Holidays offers holidays to over 100 resorts in 13 ski nations from 21 UK airports and include flights, accommodation and transfers as standard. It is part of the TUI Group, the world’s largest tourism business, operating in 180 countries with over 30 million customers.