Created using the exclusive C_change membrane that is durable, wind and water resistant while all seams are carefully fully taped to create a impermeable shell.
The ‘Peak’ ski jacket by Amundsen Sports is a technical shell jacket that provides water resistant protection in the harshest winter conditions. This signature anorak has been perfected over several years and field tested in Antarctica. Created using the exclusive C_change membrane which combines stretch, water resistant and breathable fabrics that protect from the elements and keep you comfortable while in the mountains. This mens ski jacket provides excellent freedom of movement for the most active skiers while side vents with mesh lining provide added ventilation.
- Amundsen exclusive C_change wind and water resistant membrane
- 3-layer fabric from Schoeller Switzerland
- All seams are carefully sealed with water tight zippers
- Adjustable hood
- Zipped ventilation
- Large front pocket
- Pocket at left sleeve
- Adjustable velcro cuffs at sleeve
- Field shield waterproof - Tested in Antarctica
- Part of the 3-part-formula to integrate Amundsen pants and gaiters
- 20,000mm (Water Resistance)
- 20,000gm (Breathability)