Win two free return tickets on Eurotunnel Le Shuttle and take the stress out of your travel plans this winter!
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is the ideal way for skiers to travel to the continent. With a number of fantastic ski resorts within a nine-hour drive of Calais, a self-drive ski holiday travelling via Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is a great option to travel hassle-free with your own equipment. It is also a cost effective way for family and friends to travel together with Eurotunnel services starting at £72 each way for a car with up to nine passengers.
At a time when many are looking for ‘bubble’ travel options with flexible booking terms, Eurotunnel Le Shuttle is a socially distanced and contactless service that runs up to four times an hour. Passengers stay in their own car for the 35-minute journey from Folkestone to Calais. Tickets are amendable free of charge, and the Flexiplus and Standard Refundable tickets are also fully refundable to offer additional peace of mind.
Find out more
To find out more about the quickest and easiest way to travel to the continent, visit www.eurotunnel.com or check them out on social media:
Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Prize Details
- Two winners will be selected at random to each win 1 x Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Long Stay ticket for a car up to 9 passengers (valid for car only). Any additional cost for accommodation, travel, insurance, fuel, any toll fees, or any other charges relating to the trip is not included in the prize and must be arranged by the winner.
- All travelling dates and times are subject to availability and must be booked in advance of travel. Travel must be completed by 23 April 2022.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash alternative will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability.
- The prize does not include pet travel. However, if the winners wish to add pets to their booking then a £20 per pet, each way, fee applies. DEFRA Pet Travel documentation required.
- The winner is responsible for arranging their own vehicle for Eurotunnel Le Shuttle travel. Eurotunnel’s standard terms and conditions of carriage apply. These are available at www.eurotunnel.com/uk/conditions-of-carriage
- The winner is responsible for ensuring that they (and any people travelling with them) hold valid passports, any necessary visas and travel documents, provide Advance Passenger Information (API) and has appropriate travel insurance, pet insurance and car insurance (including motor breakdown cover) for the trip in question.
- Closing Date: 27th January 2020