As travel companies race to satisfy demand for 21-22 ski holidays as we are forced to write-off this season, Jet2.com have announced their expanded programme of flight routes is now on sale for next winter, with a 10% discount for those who book this month.
The airline operates flights to seven major ski hub destination airports in Austria, France, Italy, Spain and Switzerland, with Chambery a new option from them for next winter. They fly out of 10 UK airports with Bristol a new addition for ski flights for Jet2.com in 21-22.
“We know how much skiers and snowboarders missed the slopes in Winter 20/21, so we are absolutely thrilled to be launching such an exciting ski programme for Winter 21/22,” said Steve Heapy, CEO of Jet2.com and Jet2holidays, who added, “…we know that snow sports fans will be clamouring to book the best of the action for Winter 21/22 and ski flights are selling very well as a result.”
The new services to Chambery will operate weekly (Saturday) from Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds Bradford and London Stansted Airports and twice-weekly from Manchester Airport (Saturday and Sunday) from mid-December to mid-April.
The company’s Winter 21/22 ski programme also includes seven other new ski routes – Geneva from Newcastle and Glasgow, Innsbruck from Bristol and Edinburgh, Grenoble from Bristol and Salzburg from Bristol and Newcastle.
The launch of the new routes to Innsbruck from Bristol and Edinburgh and an additional service from Manchester means the airline has doubled its programme to this popular Austrian ski destination for Winter 21/22.
Jet2.com’s full ski programme, in addition to Chambery, for Winter 21/22 is as follows:
- Geneva – ski flights on sale from eight UK bases (Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted and Manchester) as well brand-new routes from Newcastle and Glasgow.
- Salzburg – ski flights on sale from nine UK bases (Belfast International, Birmingham, East Midlands, Edinburgh, Leeds Bradford, London Stansted and Manchester) as well as a brand-new routes from Newcastle and Bristol.
- Grenoble – on sale from Birmingham, Bristol (new route), London Stansted, Manchester and Newcastle.
- Turin – services available from Birmingham, Edinburgh and Manchester.
- Innsbruck – programme doubled in size for W21/22 with skiers and snowboarders able to access the Tyrolean capital from Birmingham, Bristol (new route), Edinburgh (new route), London Stansted and Manchester (new Sunday service).
- Barcelona – with ski flights on sale from Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds Bradford.
Ski destinations by base for Winter 21/22:
- Belfast International – Salzburg
- Birmingham – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
- Bristol – Chambery, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- East Midlands – Geneva and Salzburg
- Edinburgh – Geneva, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin
- Glasgow – Geneva
- Leeds Bradford – Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg and Barcelona (Andorra)
- London Stansted – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Manchester – Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
- Newcastle – Geneva, Grenoble and Salzburg.