The era of needing to fit in with an old-fashioned tour operator’s idea of how a ski holiday should work is, thankfully, long gone.
But you may not realise just how far we’ve come and how incredibly flexible your ski break plans can now be.
The long-time experts in the field, SkiWeekends, have been perfecting and fine-tuning their service even further. They are now offering the ultimate flexibility in delivering the break you want by combining all of their expertise and connections with their unmatched experience in knowing exactly what you’re likely to need at every moment of your trip, and ensuring it’s all covered and included.
So, pick-up by private car from work to get you to the airport is no problem. Nor is an evening flight to the Alps with a transfer waiting for you on arrival, and late-night food when you reach resort too.
Every other aspect of your trip is meticulously planned for and delivered to your chosen timetable, right through to your trip home. It’s all about maximising your ski time.
That can mean a whole host of things from your lift pass handed to you on arrival, ski rentals provided in your chalet or hotel, private ski school or ski guide booking and much more, all tailored to your needs.
There are plenty of different ski break types, from the complete beginner looking to dip a toe into the wonderful world of snow sports and find out whether they love it or not (well, of course, they will), before committing to more, to the most experienced but time-poor, luxury-loving skiers looking for a few 5★ hotel nights, some spa time, heli-skiing and a Tesla transfer in just 60 amazing hours over a weekend.
Or, at the other extreme, the vigorous value ski breaker who can take a midweek break and take advantage of cheaper flights, quieter airports and hopefully leave the kids for Granny and Grandad to look after for a few days.
Every version of ski break is possible with SkiWeekends and, thanks to their ultimate flexibility, you can combine the benefits of any type of break with any other.
What Kind of Ski Short Breakers Are You?
The Long Weekend Skier
Time-poor but ski needy, you want to feel like you’ve had a proper ski holiday. How about three days in the mountains for one day off work?
- Whether you want to take Friday or Monday off, SkiWeekends can create a short ski break that allows you to squeeze three days on the slopes into that cheeky weekend away.
- After a morning flight and short transfer you’re on the slopes by lunchtime, thanks to your lift pass, rentals and a pre-ski snack all being ready and waiting for you.
- A great choice of accommodation from comfy catered chalets to luxury hotels.
- Plenty of time to ski, party and relax, ensuring you return home energised (and ready to go again!).
The Ski Weekend Warrior
You just need that ski fix, but you can’t afford ANY time off work? No problem!
- It’s Friday, SkiWeekends send a car to pick you up from work and take you straight to your local airport.
- On arrival at your destination airport, a private transfer awaits to whisk you to your hotel – where a late supper and a glass of bubbly are waiting for you.
- First thing Saturday morning you are off on the slopes, with a VIP apres-ski arranged once the sun starts setting.
- Enjoy a fabulous dinner and wine. Then off to bed for an early start before a second full day on the slopes.• Take your last run down at 5pm and then a fast transfer back to the airport.
- Finally, we take you back home from your local airport and you are saying “goodnight” to the driver at your front door around midnight.
- Monday morning chat: “What did you do at the weekend?” “Well…”
The Ski Time Maximiser
You always make time for your skiing as it’s obviously one of life’s priorities, but you want to get more time on the slopes than the standard six days on an eight-day trip with a week off work.
- How about four-and-a-half days for four nights away from home?
- Take a morning flight with a quick transfer and be on the slopes by lunchtime on travel day.
- Take advantage of SkiWeekends’ expertise to get the best experience.
- Flights to suit you from a choice of 17 UK airports.
- Ski until the last lift on the day you go home.
- Choose between hotels or great-value catered chalets with cake, food and wine included.
- You can do a variant on the same trip again to get nine days’ skiing from two five-day breaks.
To discuss your flexible ski trip call one of the Ski Experts at SkiWeekends on 02380 985654 or visit SkiWeekends